Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, [Business name & other trading names].
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
This site is not used to process your personal data, or data identifiable to you personally.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change on this site and any new lawful basis to be used if required.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in detail here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO (www.ico.org.uk) if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are (name | duration | reason):
- _ga | 2 years | Set by Google Analytics to distinguish between users.
- _gid | 24 hours | Set by Google to throttle the request rate to its Analytics service.
Errors and omissions excepted.