Feedback in a minute
Enfocus BoardingPass allows customer-facing staff to instantly validate PDF files for print.
Customer service agents gain the power to provide quick and understandable job feedback. Prepress not required.
Integrated with an email client, BoardingPass identifies errors that require a file to be resubmitted and automatically drafts an email reply.
- A standalone application that views PDFs
- Views PDF the way they will look on press
- Assures consistent PDF viewing independent of operating system or hardware
- Views color separations
- A standalone application that checks PDFs
- Finds "showstopping" issues that require a customer do-over - missing fonts, no bleed, low-resolution images, trim size, non-permitted colours
- Gives customer service the ability to identify PDF problems without waiting for prepress
- Drag and drop attachments from email
- Compare emailed instructions to BoardingPass checks in one interface
- Automatically drafts a reply in clear terminology
- Edit reply or add comments before sending to customer
- Files that pass checks can be forwarded to prepress
- Automatically download files from WeTransfer
- BoardingPass helps to streamline your communication process by creating an email draft for you.
- File errors are outlined and organized
- Plain language replies, ready to send
- Edit drafts, if needed, before sending
- Promotes consistent messaging to customers
- When a file passes the tests for showstoppers, it's ready for prepress. BoardingPass gives you the option to forward the email and BoardingPass notes.
- Forward to prepress with one click
- Include BoardingPass notes
- Keeps the email conversation simplified
- Add any additional information before sending
- Access your BoardingPass usage data from your Enfocus account. The dashboard displays insights into how you are using BoardingPass.
- - Number of files opened
- - Number sent to prepress or replied to customer
- - Most found errors by type
- Usage data provides a valuable overview of in-app activity, allowing you to quickly determine the quality of incoming job files.